Posted: August 20, 2014
Use of the Site
As a user/visitor of the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content (as defined below) on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any the Company server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by the Company, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the Company, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site Content and must include the Company copyright notice: © 2013 Family Archival Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that the Company has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of the Company and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with the Company, send a request with your proposed use so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of the Company’s Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use the Company’s Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within the Company’s Site for the sole purposes specified in your Request form. You agree to all terms below:
- Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
- Not to quote materials out of context
- To retain and display the copyright notice of the Company on such Content
The Company cannot guarantee that the Site or its Content is error free and the Company makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SITES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THE COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT THE COMPANY ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Neither the Company, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if the Company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that the Company would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Third Party Trademarks
Links, Third Parties and Referrals
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, the Company. The Company does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Suggestions, Ideas and Comments
We welcome all of your ideas, suggestions and thoughts, and take all input seriously. We may consider, use and share any input (other than your personal information) that you provide regarding our business without any obligation to you or any other party.
We do not represent or hold ourselves out in any way as representing that the Content, including guidance, materials, information and all other text is accurate, appropriate or available for use in any/all jurisdictions within the United States, or for any location outside of the United States. That is not to say that we don’t try to get our information correct, but as indicated above, we do recommend that you retain competent professional advice to help to ensure that your personal planning is consistent with applicable law. Access to the Site from jurisdictions, countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site, inside and outside of the United States engage in such access as of their own will and initiative. You agree that you will only access the Site and utilize the Content in compliance with local laws.